Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Moment of Reflection and Warm Wishes

Merry Christmas, Yuletide Greetings and Happy Holidays
Still a week away.  Goodness this year has gone fast!  I can't promise that I will get a chance to post again before Christmas.  Brewing up candles and incense, along with my personal family traditions.  Yay for baking cookies and the Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo! 

Everything is so much more fun now that my oldest rug rat is old enough to know a little better about what's going on.  He goes to bed every night worried that Santa is going to come and eat all of his cookies though.  Somehow I think he'll be ok with sharing his cookies with Santa once he sees how everything works.  I have to admit, one of my favorite thing about having kids is finding joy and excitement in everything again when I see things through their eyes.  How often I walk by Christmas trees without even pausing to notice.  When my babies are with me, it's all "Woooooow!  Look Mommy!"  Makes me stop and take notice.  Finding beauty and excitement in things I've come to take for granted is a Christmas gift all by itself. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.  Make memories.  Love one another.  And never take for granted the things that are important to you. 

Best Wishes,
Danielle Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment